Tuesday, January 4, 2011

housework.

ugh, i know i should try to be positive, but i have got some complaining to do.

how is that two people in a two bedroom apartment produce so many MESSES?!?!
i feel like all i ever do is vacuum, dust, scrub, wash, fold, and pick up!

i guess i just dont understand it, because vic and i are relatively clean people and we pick up after ourselves so how can it be that after i spend 2+ hours cleaning i wake up and do it all again??

this is an enigma to which i have no answer.

1 comment:

  1. I ask myself the same questions everyday. Feels like all I ever do when I am at home is clean and clean and clean. I have a feeling that it might be like that til I'm too old to see or walk or seomthing similar! :D Miss your faces... Oh, and I'm pretty sure we are planning a Vegas trip in March, and wanted to see if there was a day or two we could hang out with you down there! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers