Thursday, August 13, 2009

some interesting observations...

things i have not seen since we left idaho:
-albertsons
-dogs in the back of trucks
-cowboy hats/cowboy boots
-sno shacks
-canals
-mo-peds
-walgreens
-pot-bellied men wearing camouflage
-liquid food coloring... i cant find it any where!

things i had not seen until we came to maryland:
-trees. you have not seen trees until you come to maryland.
-gangstas! real life ones.
-ritas! ice, custard, happiness.
-the homeless man that lives on our corner with a tumor larger than his head.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... you are a funny girl! I laughed pretty hard at this post. I haven't really lived anywhere other than Idaho falls and Moscow, the only difference between those two is moscow is really green compared to I.F., and Moscow has alot more drugs... that's pretty much it. I hope you have had so much fun in Maryland. I'm so excited for you to come home. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers