Sunday, August 2, 2009

ten things that make me happy


1. swings, i love swings. why? i feel like i'm defying gravity as my hair tickles my neck and the wind blows me back and forth. all i have to do is close my eyes and let the happiness ensue.

2. kissing victor's forehead. it was just MADE for me to kiss. seriously.

3. french silk pie from perkins. not only is the pie sinfully delicious, but being surrounded by old people just makes it that much better.

4. spongebob marathons. one of the greatest things ever is coming home from a long day at work, sitting on the couch with my corn dog and lemon heads, and being pleasantly surprised when i turn on the tv and see that my evening will be spent with spongebob!

5. morning cuddle sessions with victor. mmmmm warm, safe, comfortable, happy.

6. targhee! oh how i love targhee. i love it in the spring, summer, fall but MOST OF ALL in the winta. riding that mountain is pure bliss.

7. snowcones. not only because they are delicious, but snowcones are the center of so many wonderful memories.

8. the fact that when i asked victor "what are ten things that make me happy?" he said: "cookies, cake, lemon heads, ice cream, frosting, cereal, unicorns, poop stories, and pictures." ohh my- he's pretty good! except for the unicorn thing... i dunno where that came from...

9. cupcakes! although i do love baking and eating them, decorating them is what makes me especially happy.

10. FAMILY!! the thing that makes me the very very happiest is my family. victor, mom, dad, bethany, jake, max and chip.... okay kitty can be included too. even though he's kind of a brat.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new stuff on your blog! it makes me happy to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers